If Success is 'getting what you want' and Happiness is 'wanting what you have', then Fulfilment is 'living your Purpose every single day'.
In this third instalment of a three-part series, I explore my own personal approach to finding and experiencing Fulfilment. Everyone is different - this is simply my own personal list based on 47 years of life so far…
1. Stop searching and start Creating Your Purpose…
2. Complete your 'Love Most' Matrix - Love Most, Do Best, Love Least, Do Worst - at the heart of this introspective process may lie a clue to your Purpose.
3. Identify and consciously document your Passions in Life, Career and/or Business.
4. With input from those you trust, capture and describe what you Do Best in work and life.
5. Both historically and in the future, identify where you add the most Value to your loved ones, colleagues or community.
6. Do more of what you Love Most in life!
7. Do less of what you Love Least! (Inspire the Talent around you - your Love Least is someone else's Love Most!).
8. Leverage your Strengths to do more of what you Do Best.
9. Find a problem that only you were meant to solve…
10. Be yourself - always! (Everyone else is taken!)
For assistance in determining your own Personal Approach to Fulfilment, please contact me.